The following terms apply to the fee-based versions of MavaIQ's web and data services.
This service (the "Service") requires payment of a subscription fee for extended use. The copyright owner and licensor of the services that you access though this site is MavaIQ. MavaIQ acknowledges that it is the copyright owner to the data distributed through the Service (the "Data") or has legal rights to distribute this data.
MavaIQ grants you a non-exclusive license to access the Service subject to your compliance with these terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that MavaIQ retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Service and the Data.
- You can access the Service as often as specified by the terms of your subscription.
- You can electronically communicate and store the Data within your organization without restrictions.
- You can display or consume the Data in any internal software application, including internal portals, spreadsheets and password-protected internal web sites.
- You will not redistribute or resell the content of the Service in any format without prior authorization from MavaIQ.
- You will not make illegal use of the Service or use it for purposes which are illegal.
- You will not interfere with anyone else who is a user of the Service in their use of any MavaIQ product.
- You will follow U.S. laws regarding transmitting data and you will not attempt to gain access to other computer systems.
MavaIQ will provide the following support under this agreement:
- Email support at email@example.com regarding operation and use of the services during MavaIQ's normal business hours (8:00AM to 6:00PM EST).
- Minimum email response time of 1 business day (8:00AM to 6:00PM EST).
MavaIQ can change the amount of the subscription fee at any time. You have (90) days to accept the new subscription fee or terminate your subscription. New subscription fees shall not apply to any pre-paid subscription periods.
You may terminate this agreement in the event MavaIQ breaches any material term of this agreement and fails to remedy such breach within five (5) business days.
MavaIQ can terminate this agreement for any reason by giving you thirty (30) days notice in writing.
Upon termination and at your request, MavaIQ will refund you any unused prorated portion of a paid subscription fee.
MAVAIQ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Delaware.
MavaIQ's failure to enforce this agreement shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of MavaIQ's rights.